You don’t need to be a programmer, statistician or infrastructure engineer to understand and master Big Data concepts. Big Data Fundamentals is designed to give you a working overview of Big Data, including its terminology, technologies, applications and functions. Find out how Big Data solutions can be applied within numerous organizations, industries and verticals.
- Big Data technologies and enterprise implementations
- Key Big Data Enterprise Solutions including Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence Platforms, Data Lakes, Hadoop, Spark, Cloud Computing, IoT
- Language and terms of Big Data
- An introduction to Big Data analytics using MS Excel
Who This Course is For:
- Executives & Leaders
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, PMO Directors
- Change Managers, Business Analysts
- Network Engineers & Administrators
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Professionals
- Aspiring Data Scientists and Data Managers
- Data Analysts, Programmers, and Architects
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Reagan Zogby is Omnikron’s Chief Data Scientist. He has over 40 years experience enabling financial, management, and aerospace corporations to convert $20M into sustainable, competitive business advantages. His roles have included business solutions manager, program manager, project manager, systems engineer, and software developer. He is especially skilled at establishing and motivating focused teams. He is a Certified Project Management Professional.
“Reagan is a great teacher – very personable and very focused on sharing his knowledge. Loved this course and will probably take another.”
“This is my fourth Omnikron class, and once again, it did not disappoint. I learned a ton, especially liked the Excel portion.”
“A good overview of Big Data. I enjoy Reagan’s teaching style and would definitely take another Big Data class taught by him.”
“This was a well-delivered intro to the Big Data world. I will feel a lot more confident in meetings!”
OMNIKRON CERTIFIED INNOVATION ARCHITECT
This certification is proudly awarded to students who successfully complete the INNOVATE coursework in Omnikron’s Leadership Elevation Framework. [The Leadership Elevation Framework is a trademarked Omnikron methodology.] Successful and lasting innovation requires the skills built through the CALIBRATION, NEGOTIATION, and COLLABORATION phases of the Leadership Elevation Framework. Fittingly, the INNOVATE level builds on these skills by focusing on best practices and the design, implementation and management of cutting edge technology from specialized domains including Big Data, Data Science, ITIL, Cyber Security, SDN / NFV, Cloud, Virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.