This course is designed to help students understand attackers’ tactics and strategies in detail. It provides hands-on experience in finding vulnerabilities and discovering intrusions, and equips participants with a comprehensive incident-handling plan. Turn the tables on cyber attackers with the in-depth information provided in this course!
- Gain hands-on application by scanning, testing, hacking, and securing virtual systems in a virtual laboratory setting
- Learn exactly how hackers escalate privileges, and breach security systems
- Increase their knowledge in Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation
- Learn how to design and practice a detailed plan for conducting ongoing vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
Who This Course is For:
- Computer Forensics Professionals
- Incident Response Personnel
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- System and Network Administrators
- System and Network Architects
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Passing the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam entitles the student to receive certification in the subject area through CompTIA.
Kellep Charles (@kellepc), an extremely knowledgeable and engaging instructor, has worked as a government contractor in the Washington, DC area as an Information Security Analyst with over 15 years of experience in the areas of incident response, computer forensics, security assessments, malware analyst and security operations.
“Such a great class! I really enjoyed exploring the hacker viewpoint and the hands-on training was invaluable. Kellup is a dedicated, engaging personality who clearly enjoys teaching.”
“Loved this course, the instructor was clearly experienced and knew his stuff. He was able to cover a lot of information during each session.”
“This will help prevent breaches in our organization… this is a very relevant and timely class.”
“Great way to understand the hacker mindset and operations. This course is good for anyone tasked with protecting their company’s assets.”
OMNIKRON CERTIFIED INNOVATION ARCHITECT
This certification is proudly awarded to students who successfully complete the INNOVATE coursework in Omnikron’s Leadership Elevation Framework. [The Leadership Elevation Framework is a trademarked Omnikron methodology.] Successful and lasting innovation requires the skills built through the CALIBRATION, NEGOTIATION, and COLLABORATION phases of the Leadership Elevation Framework. Fittingly, the INNOVATE level builds on these skills by focusing on best practices and the design, implementation and management of cutting edge technology from specialized domains including Big Data, Data Science, ITIL, Cyber Security, SDN / NFV, Cloud, Virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.