This course is designed for seasoned security specialists to cement their security expertise and develop skills in areas such as research, analysis and the integration of computing and communications in a business environment. It is vendor neutral and confirms that those who have earned it possess advanced-level security skills and knowledge.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Security operations
- Physical security
- Security architecture and design
- Software development security
- Telecommunications and network security
- Information security governance and risk management
- Students will also learn about legal implications, regulations, investigations, and security compliance.
Who This Course is For:
- Security Architects
- Penetration Testers
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security / IS Professionals
- Information Security Analysts
- INFOSEC / Cybersecurity Specialists
- Cybersecurity Risk Managers
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysts
- Others looking to expand their technical security knowledge and further their careers in IT security
Network Security and Risk Management or CompTia Security+™.
Passing the CAS-002 Certified Advanced Security Practitioner Exam entitles the student to receive certification in the subject area through CompTIA.
Kellep Charles (@kellepc), an extremely knowledgeable and engaging instructor, has worked as a government contractor in the Washington, DC area as an Information Security Analyst with over 15 years of experience in the areas of incident response, computer forensics, security assessments, malware analyst and security operations.
“The instructor was thorough and knowledgeable. This prepared me well for the CASP exam.”
“Mr. Charles has so much experience in this area, and his examples and experiences are fascinating. He did a good job of covering complex material in a short amount of time.”
“I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to move ahead in IT security. The training was effective and focused on a number of areas that are very important in our organization.”
OMNIKRON CERTIFIED INNOVATION ARCHITECT
This certification is proudly awarded to students who successfully complete the INNOVATE coursework in Omnikron’s Leadership Elevation Framework. [The Leadership Elevation Framework is a trademarked Omnikron methodology.] Successful and lasting innovation requires the skills built through the CALIBRATION, NEGOTIATION, and COLLABORATION phases of the Leadership Elevation Framework. Fittingly, the INNOVATE level builds on these skills by focusing on best practices and the design, implementation and management of cutting edge technology from specialized domains including Big Data, Data Science, ITIL, Cyber Security, SDN / NFV, Cloud, Virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.