In this course, third in our series, students will explore population modeling and machine learning techniques, building on the data analytic skills they’ve mastered. They will learn to mine large datasets for hidden information, and become familiar with the use of models to perform predictions, assignments, and associations.
- Predictive Modeling Analytics (including linear, nonlinear and generalized regression)
- Assignment Modeling Analytics (including decision trees, neural networks and clustering techniques)
- Association Modeling Analytics (including Market Basket and Recommender)
Who This Course is For:
- Executives & Leaders
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, PMO Directors
- Change Managers, Business Analysts
- Network Engineers & Administrators
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Professionals
- Aspiring Data Scientists and Data Managers
- Data Analysts, Programmers, and Architects
Data Analytics 102– R Statistical Analytics
Reagan Zogby is Omnikron’s Chief Data Scientist. He has over 40 years experience enabling financial, management, and aerospace corporations to convert $20M into sustainable, competitive business advantages. His roles have included business solutions manager, program manager, project manager, systems engineer, and software developer. He is especially skilled at establishing and motivating focused teams. He is a Certified Project Management Professional.
“So glad I was able to earn certification from Omnikron in this area … will really help me with my day-to-day data analysis.”
“Good course, love the instructor.”
“Mr. Zogby is an excellent teacher, as the material advanced in difficulty, he was able to communicate clearly and effectively.”
“These courses will definitely give me a leg up in my company. So glad I took the time to attend all three.”
OMNIKRON CERTIFIED INNOVATION ARCHITECT
This certification is proudly awarded to students who successfully complete the INNOVATE coursework in Omnikron’s Leadership Elevation Framework. [The Leadership Elevation Framework is a trademarked Omnikron methodology.] Successful and lasting innovation requires the skills built through the CALIBRATION, NEGOTIATION, and COLLABORATION phases of the Leadership Elevation Framework. Fittingly, the INNOVATE level builds on these skills by focusing on best practices and the design, implementation and management of cutting edge technology from specialized domains including Big Data, Data Science, ITIL, Cyber Security, SDN / NFV, Cloud, Virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.