Tableau Fundamentals is an introduction to Tableau basics for the beginner to intermediate Tableau user. Students will discover how to understand and use Tableau to move from simple to increasingly complex data visualizations.
- How to use Tableau to create powerful visualizations
- How to perform calculations including custom aggregations and ratios, datemath and quick table calculations
- How to represent data using various visualization types
- How to build dashboards to share visualizations
Who This Course is For:
- Executives & Leaders
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, PMO Directors
- Change Managers, Business Analysts
- Network Engineers & Administrators
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Professionals
- Aspiring Data Scientists and Data Managers
- Data Analysts, Programmers, and Architects
None, although Big Data Fundamentals and Data Analytics 101–R Fundamentals are strongly recommended.
Reagan Zogby is Omnikron’s Chief Data Scientist. He has over 40 years experience enabling financial, management, and aerospace corporations to convert $20M into sustainable, competitive business advantages. His roles have included business solutions manager, program manager, project manager, systems engineer, and software developer. He is especially skilled at establishing and motivating focused teams. He is a Certified Project Management Professional.
“This course was amazing, I really got a handle on Tableau in just a few short weeks! Thanks to Omnikron and Mr. Zogby!”
“Kudos to Omnikron on another great course. I took Big Data Fundamentals, and this was a great follow-up.”
“Super introduction to Tableau, I will use what I learned back at the office to improve my visual data presentations.”
“This course taught me a lot, Reagan was engaging and patient when people needed to ask questions.”
OMNIKRON CERTIFIED INNOVATION ARCHITECT
This certification is proudly awarded to students who successfully complete the INNOVATE coursework in Omnikron’s Leadership Elevation Framework. [The Leadership Elevation Framework is a trademarked Omnikron methodology.] Successful and lasting innovation requires the skills built through the CALIBRATION, NEGOTIATION, and COLLABORATION phases of the Leadership Elevation Framework. Fittingly, the INNOVATE level builds on these skills by focusing on best practices and the design, implementation and management of cutting edge technology from specialized domains including Big Data, Data Science, ITIL, Cyber Security, SDN / NFV, Cloud, Virtualization and Enterprise Architecture.