New FREE Webinar Presented by Omnikron in Partnership with The Lumina Foundation:
Best Practices in Corporate Learning
Date: April 19th, 2018
Time: 9:00 am PT [11:00 am CT, 12:00 pm ET]
Registration is FREE but the VIRTUAL SEATS are Limited!
In just one info-packed hour, you’ll discover best practices, ideas and strategies for creating a more robust tuition benefit program, ways to ensure a wider demographic of your employees take advantage, and tips for streamlining the benefits program process across your organization. Some of what we’ll cover:
- How to manage and grow your post-secondary “ecosystem”
- Selecting your institutional partners: Questions, considerations, and concerns
- Is your organization “secretly sabotaging” your education assistance benefit program?
- Exclusive to this webinar, gain access to an Employee Education Benefit ROI Calculator
- Conduct a simple, highly effective audit of your education/training program
- Secondary partner checklist: ensure your partnerships are beneficial to all
Did you know … Employee education programs result in more promotions, higher salaries, increased career options/advancement potential and greater job satisfaction?And that organizations gain substantial cost savings (fewer new hires, more promotions from within, less employee turnover) in addition to other benefits (syncing of needs, skills and knowledge, growing a skilled workforce from the ground up)?
Investing in employee education carries an enormous benefit for both employees and their companies, but at many companies (yours, perhaps?), neither side is able to take full advantage.
- 43% of working adults do not know if their employer offers a benefit program
- Tuition assistance programs are only utilized, on average, by 5.2% of eligible staff.
About the Presenter:
Presenter Haley Glover is the Strategy Director of the Lumina Foundation, which is devoted to promoting post-secondary education. The Lumina Foundation’s Goal 2025 strategic education plan seeks to increase the proportion of Americans with degrees, certificates and other high-quality credentials to 60% by 2025. Omnikron shares the Foundation’s education goals, credentialing initiatives and belief in education/learning as a means to strengthen leaders, teams, individuals and the corporations they work for.
Interested parties may register here: https://budurl.me/BestTuitionAssist
Registration for this event is free with only 100 seats available on a first come, first serve basis.