Omnikron recently announced a new addition to its suite of accredited business courses. For the first time, Omnikron offers the Management of Portfolios (MoP®) course to its professional audience, allowing them to add MoP® certification to their credentials. The MoP® certification scheme is accredited by Axelos.
Dates: May 17, 22, 24, and 31;
Times: 7am – 11am PT [9am – 1pm CT, 10am – 2pm ET]
- The classes are delivered via live, virtual web presence
- Students can attend live and then take advantage of the recordings and course content via Omnikron’s eLearning Campus
- Participants will also each earn 16 PDUs toward their on-going PMP professional development.
The MoP coursework provides a set of principles, techniques and practices to help organizations ensure that the programs and projects they invest in contribute to overall strategic objectives and achieve the best possible return on investment. Portfolio management is not concerned with drilling down into the detailed management of these projects and programs; rather, it approaches the management of change projects and programs from a overarching strategic viewpoint. Portfolio management is about identifying and investing in the right change initiatives for a particular organization and then implementing them correctly.
Learning objectives include:
- Develop and understand the scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from programme and project management
- Discover the approaches to implementation, maintaining progress and how to assess the success of portfolio management
- Selection and adaptation of MoP principles and techniques to suit different organizational environments
The MoP® course pathway was developed for those high-level individuals involved in both formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
Robin Borough, President of Omnikron commented, “The MoP® course gives senior-level professionals an accredited pathway toward analyzing their investments to ensure that they contribute to the overall health and growth of their organizations.” She added, “We always enjoy partnering with Axelos and look forward to giving professionals a new option in our advanced training certifications.”
Omnikron has been helping Fortune 100 and 500 organizations create Great Technical Leaders via IT Training and Staffing Services for over 35 years, and they’ve trained over 150,000 individuals globally. Omnikron training/leadership experts continually meet the needs of an evolving IT marketplace with the highest quality training and an exceptionally skilled workforce. Thousands of satisfied clients have earned professional certification, advanced their careers and developed as leaders and managers through Omnikron training and certification.
AXELOS is a joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. AXELOS boasts an already enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of globally recognized best practice qualifications.
Learn more about this course by emailing GreatTraining@Omnikron.com. The certification is valuable both for professionals and the organizations they support.
You can always reach Omnikron Systems Inc. at www.Omnikron.com, or GreatTraining@Omnikron.com.
In Negotiation for Business Leaders, you’ll learn the tools and techniques FBI Hostage Negotiators, such as Chris Voss, and other experts use to insure they get the very best outcome from each negotiation. This unique course is built upon the many years of experience in international crisis and high stakes negotiations which have been transformed for use in the business world. Don’t find yourself on the other side of the table without this knowledge!
When: February 27th, 2018
Time: 7:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. PST [ 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. CST, 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. EST]
Who is this Course is For:
- Complex Sales Professionals
- IT or Procurement Professionals in charge of multi-million-dollar / multi-year contracts
- HR Professionals
- Any Executive who wants to get the most out of their staff and teams
- Anyone who is tired of having to give away too much to save a deal or seeing deals crumble
Course #: NEG
Sessions: 5 (2/27/18, 3/6/18, 3/13/18, 3/20/18 & 3/27/18)
Hours per Session: 4
Total Hours: 20