Let’s Talk about Tuition Assistance
To stay ahead of the competition in the IT job market, you need to be constantly improving and updating your skills. One way to demonstrate your knowledge and skill level is by completing training and earning certifications recognized by your industry.
You may be concerned about the cost of this training. Tuition Assistance Programs are a popular financing solution for professional learners.
Omnikron has been guiding students in the use of TAP for nearly two decades. We can get you started in just a few simple steps.
- Complete the form to the right to get your TAP FAQs and to schedule your free TAP Consultation.
- Contact the Human Resources Department at your organization and ask them for the written guidelines for the Tuition Assistance Program.
- Talk with your Omnikron Training Consultant who will help you:
- Determine the training and certifications that will help you meet your career goals.
- Craft a plan for using your TAP benefits in order to meet those goals.
- Understand and take advantage of your benefits.
Although each organization may have separate TAP benefits and requirements, our training consultants have the experience to coach and support you through the process.
We’ll make sure you get the documentation you need to secure enrollment and to prove that you have completed all training requirements.